Living at Verde
Every detail reveals the thought and care that has gone into creating an elegant place for living well.
Call about our rent specials: 717.566.5400
Verde Apartments offers an unparalleled lifestyle with amenities unmatched by any other community in the Hershey, PA area. Our apartments in Hershey are the only community in the area with elevator access in each building. Our collection of apartments in Hershey, PA offer intuitive floor plans that maximize space, storage, and comfort while blending modern conveniences and charm. It’s important that our residents can live the lifestyle they want to which is why we are building a brand-new community building equipped with a state-of-the-art fitness center, lounge area with a flat screen television, and a grilling/picnic area for entertaining.
Next to the fitness center, there will be a workout classroom equipped with Wexer Technology. Wexer is a leader in virtual fitness and their technology give you the ability to try a variety of workouts like cyberobics, cycling, yoga, and many more! We are continuously working to make sure our residents can feel at home and be a part of our community.
- Mingle: Elegant 5,000 SF clubroom with high-definition flat-screen TV and fireplace – coming soon
- Pulse: Fitness center with cardio & strength training center – coming soon
- Stretch: Yoga & Pilates studio – coming soon
- Connect: WiFi® café and business center – coming soon
- Meet: Dining area with kitchen; can also be used as conference room for meetings – coming soon
- Screen: Media screening area with surround sound – coming soon
- Relax: Gas grilling stations in central community patio areas – coming soon
- Pedal: Bicycle friendly town with many local bike paths.
- Swim: Walk to Hummelstown swim club community pool.
- Walk: In-Town Location With restaurants, shops, parks, and schools within walking distance
- Cats and dogs welcome*
- Controlled access, garage parking available
*Some restrictions apply.
- Easy access to the PA Turnpike (Route 276), I 81 and 83
- 1.5 miles to Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- 8.5 miles to Harrisburg International Airport
- 10.5 miles to Downtown Harrisburg / PA State Capital
- Within walking distance of Capital Area Transit (CAT) public transportation stop
- Public parks and recreation within walking distance
- 3 miles to Hersheypark, ZooAmerica, and Hershey GIANT Center
- Lower Dauphin School District, elementary, middle, and high schools all within walking distance
Commitment To Service
- Online service requests
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Online community events listings
- Convenient online rent payment options available
- Free convenient auto pay for monthly rental payments
- Credit Cards accepted
Hummelstown PA – Tree City USA
Voted 61st best place to live by Money Magazine
We are a walkable town.
With unparalleled community amenities, our Hummelstown apartment rentals are just minutes from Hershey Medical Center and Downtown Harrisburg, VERDE makes your favorite activities completely accessible. Whether you’re hosting a party in the clubroom, exercising in the fitness center with friends, enjoying fabulous shopping at nearby Hershey Outlets, or enjoying Center City Harrisburg, you will be amazed at how enjoyable life becomes when you live at VERDE Apartments!
- Meet your friends at The Warwick Hotel for tap takeover night
- Hoageez offers authentic “old school” hoagies but get while they last when the fresh rolls are gone for the day the shop closes up
- Boro Bar and Grill is the home of Central PA’s best wings
- JO-JO’s Pizza and Restaurant uses recipes that have been handed down through generations
- Roxy’s Chatterbox Café and Ice Cream Parlor host baby and bridal showers in a “tea room” atmosphere
- Watch the game Arooga’s Sports Bar they are almost sure to have your game on one of their flat screens
- ISAACS Famous Grilled Sandwiches will please even the pickiest of eaters
- Palermo’s Pizzeria and Italian Family Restaurant try their stuffed pizzas and you will not be disappointed
- If you love frozen yogurt you’re going to love Sweet Dawg’s
- Come play pool, throw darts or maybe join a league at Chick’s Tavern
- 1950’s themed diner the Soda Jerk Diner & Dairy Bar is family friendly diner
- If you have a sweet tooth The Sugar Shack Candy Shop is the place for you, lots of fun old school candy
- PJ Scoops Ice Cream Stand is home to 55 flavors of fun!
Parks / Recreation
- Schaffner Park has a playground, basketball court and picnic pavilion available for rent
- Bring a picnic while enjoying the large play area at Alexander Park
- Mehaffie Park is the home of our midget baseball field as well as basketball courts and picnic pavilion
- Hummel Nature Trail has a winding footpath along the Swatara creek and picnic tables
- Walk to the Hummelstown Swim Club from VERDE
- Jonathan Eshenour Memorial Trail is a paved 13 mile recreational trail that extends through the Hershey community
- Hummelstown Museum and Parish House stands on the land deeded by Mr. Hummel who founded the town in 1744
- The ultimate shopping destination Rhodes Pharmacy and Gift Shop must be experienced
- A unique floral design shop Elegant Deesigns Flower Shop will help you with all your floristry needs
- Toys On The Square, Unusual Toys and Pottery Painting the only toy store with sales associates on scooters
- Bill Maloney Men’s Wear & Tailor Shop is the home of fine men’s fashion clothing and haberdashery
- Bowser Furniture Store offers classic furnishing that are unique yet affordable
- Headquarters Hair Salon is a full service salon for all ages
- Brownstone Station Massage and Bodywork offers a full service massage, reflexology and facials in a restful setting
- Hometown Hardware meeting all your household hardware needs
- Live music at Chicks Tavern no cover charge
- Summer concert series in local parks
Education & Lifestyle
Verde’s apartments in Hershey, PA is located in a great neighborhood. We are located within the Lower Dauphin School District which offers five elementary schools, 1 middle school, and 1 high school. Learn more about the Lower Dauphin School District below and contact us for more information about our Hershey, PA apartments.
Reach our local public school system at www.ldsd.org
- Grades K-5- Nye Elementary, 200 South John Street 717-566-0300
- Grades 6-8 – Lower Dauphin Middle School, 251 Quarry Road 717-566-5310
- Grades 9-12 – Lower Dauphin High, 201 South Hanover Street 717-566-5330
- Enjoy a book in the solarium or the readers garden (www.dcls.org/afl )
McCann’s School of Dance
- Offering a variety of dance classes for all ages in state of the art studios (www.Mccannschoolofdance.com )
Certain floor plans as well as individual apartment homes may have amenities and features that vary slightly depending on when they were constructed or updated. To discuss a specific floor plan or apartment home, please contact a VERDE Leasing Specialist at 717-566-5400 or visit us to take a tour.